Garden Fertilizers – Specials
- My Lemon Tree After Composting
- Tangelo Tree After Composting
- Bat Guano Fertilizer
- What is Fish Bone Meal?
- What is a Pre Emergent Herbicide?
- Jiffy Peat Pellets
- What is Vermiculite?
- How to Create Brown Compost Material
- Use Dawn Soap to Kill Pests in Your Garden
- What is NPK and What Does It Do for Plants?
- How Does Slow Release Fertilizer Work?
- What is the Use of Potassium in Plants?
- How Do I Fertilize Soil?
- How Do I Natually Fertilize My Garden?
- How Do I Make My Own Organic Fertilizer?
- Ways to Fertilize Your Garden Free
- How to Prepare Coconut Coir for Use
- Kellogg Raised Bed & Potting Mix Review
- Grow King Steer Manure Review
- Kellogg Garden Soil Review
Category Archives: Compost Bins
How do you use a compost bin? It’s very simple…you just throw organic plant type materials (paper, leaves, grass, veggies, fruit, etc) in a container/compost bin and let it sit/decompose. Of course, that’s over simplified. It’s a little more complicated. … Continue reading
How does the compost bin work? A compost bin helps organic materials decompose. Organic materials need moisture, heat and oxygen in order to decompose. Compost bins are plastic, wood or metal containers that retain moisture, heat and provide air circulation. … Continue reading